Google Search

Thursday, April 9, 2009

How To Verify Your PayPal Account With UnionBank EON CyberAccount?

Once you finished your registration with PayPal personal account, PayPal will ask you to verify your account using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or any of the major credit card providers that PayPal accepts). The verification of your PayPal account is highly important because it demonstrates that you are a credible PayPal member and to show that you have registered your real name with PayPal. Remember that you can only verify your PayPal account with credit cards that bear your name. So you cannot use your mom’s, dad’s, or sister’s credit cards. If you are still a student or unemployed, it would be a problem getting a credit card of your own but if you are living in the Philippines you can get a UnionBank EON card to verify your PayPal personal account. If you could not verify your PayPal account, you cannot maximize the full potential of PayPal service. You cannot withdraw any money that your PayPal account contains. The number of transactions you could perform with PayPal will also be limited.

So what are the steps in verifying your PayPal account with UnionBank EON Card? First, log in to your PayPal Account and in your homepage click on the “lift the limits” tab. You will be prompted to enter your UnionBank EON Card Number and the CW number. And that’s it, you’re PayPal account is already verified. Please take note that you could only use your EON card to verify a PayPal Account once. Take note also that PayPal will deduct $1.95 in your EON CyberAccount during the verification process but this amount will be returned to you in full. If your EON card don’t contain any money, the verification process will not be successful. This is the major problem I heard from bloggers online who is having a problem verifying their account, only to know that their cards have zero balances. So make sure that you put at least a hundred pesos in your EON card before verifying your PayPal account.

Once you’re PayPal account is verified you will wait for another 3-5 business days for the EXPUSE number to appear in your UnionBank EON CyberAccount. The EXPUSE or expanded user number is a four digit code that you will need to enter in you PayPal account to lift up the limits of your account (e.g. increase the amount of money that you could withdraw and accept). It would take some time for the EXPUSE number to appear in your EON cyber account. It has been my problem but fortunately I stumbled into a blog saying that I should try calling their customer service (toll free: 180018882277) and get the EXPUSE number. I called the customer service 3 days after I linked my EON card to my PayPal account and that kind customer service lady gave it to me. She asked me few questions about my account (e.g. name, phone number, mom’s maiden name, birthdate, address, etc.) before she gave the EXPUSE number.

After getting the EXPUSE number I logged again to my PayPal Account and I entered the 4 digit EXPUSE number. And that’s the end of my long journey of verifying my PayPal personal account with UnionBank EON CyberAccount. It’s so dramatic but the experience is worthwhile. Now, I value patience. Hahahahaha….

Maximize the power of your business with Paypal.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Just On Top