Google Search

Sunday, April 19, 2009

DEPPRESSED WITH MY ZERO EARNINGS WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE AND INFOLINKS

I’ve been blogging actively for less than 2 weeks now and my Google adsense & Infolinks ads are also less than 2 weeks old. I have checked my earnings with the 2 advertisement sites and I’ve saw a whooping zero earning. You may be laughing at me now because I am expecting earnings already despite the fact that I’ve already started blogging for less than 2 weeks. Hahaha…this demonstrates my lack of patience. I’ve already posted more than 20 articles that are getting 1-2 digit page views a day without ad clicks. I am now realizing that successful blogging is about hard work – writing hundreds or even thousands of articles to generate traffic and possibly to earn money through Google adsense and other blog monetization programs. I should not lose hope because I know I can do it.

Just On Top